Life Changing Esthetics® Essentials Basic Course: Raritan Valley, NJ – March 29-31st – w/Becky
Course Details + Curriculum
What You Will Learn:
- The basics of cancer as it relates to skincare
- How to safely reduce the skin related side-effects
- How cancer effects our clients mind and emotions
- How to determine proper products and ingredients; the safe, the not so safe and the outright toxic
- Hands-on training with clients that have gone through cancer and learn how to help, customize and offer safe treatments
- Learn how to utilize the information to increase your client base and positive visibility within your community.
- How to work with Cancer Centers, Hospitals, Referrals from Dr’s.
Each Class Includes:
- Training manual/workbook ($127 value)
- All forms, diagrams, and medication charts are supplied. (Digital copies available for future use as well).
- Equipment that can be used on oncology clients ($150 value)
- Product samples ($60 value)
- Oncology skincare kit ($72 value)
- Oncology-Trained Canvas Tote bag ($35 value)
- Certificate of Completion
>> This class has been approved for 10 CEs by the Commission on Accreditation (COA). <<
Scholarship info and link:
Beauty Changes Lives, Horst M. Rechelbacher Oncology Esthetics Scholarship. For details, CLICK HERE
- Essential Basic 3-Day Live$997$9970$0